This week has been so incredibly busy and so when it came to this weeks bake, I knew that it had to be something quick and easy! In honor of National Chocolate Day yesterday (October 28th), I decided my bake absolutely had to include chocolate!
This weeks bake is some deliciously easy Oreo Balls. They are much easier than you would think and only require a few simple ingredients, a few minutes, and just a little mess. Now why would you not indulge when it is this easy??
– 1 Pack – Oreos
– 8oz- Cream cheese (softened)
– White or milk chocolate (or both!)
Here is a how-to video about how to create the Oreo ball:
p.s. please forgive my awkwardness… I’m not an “on-screen” kind of person!
Quick method Recap:
– Mix finely grounded Oreos with softened cream cheese and mix into a smooth mixture.
– Divide and roll mix into small 1″ balls and refridgerate for 15 minutes.
Here is a how-to video about how to coat your Oreo Balls with a delicious layer of chocolate:
Quick Method Recap:
– Melt your chocolate.
– Dip your Oreo balls into the chocolate and remove with spoon.
– Place on parchment paper and refridgerate.
I am planning on making more of these for my nephews first birthday in a couple of weeks… but they’re going to be decorative and a little more fun and colorful for his birthday! Bakerella, one of my favorite baking blogs, has some great ideas for fun cake pop decorating ideas at http://www.bakerella.com/its-national-cake-pops-day/. Check them out! I just want them all, although I feel like I don’t have quite enough patience to make most of them.
Thanks for visiting!