Welcome to Lottiecakes!
Fall is finally upon us, which is definitely my favorite baking season of the year! To me, it means gingerbread, butterscotch and of course pumpkin! This week I decided to make some oh so delicious butterscotch blondes… my favorite variation of the tradition brownie!
The only thing we need now is a little cooler weather to go along with these blondies and I would be one very happy person!!
– 1/2 cup – softened butter
– 1/2 cup – white sugar
– 1/2 cup – brown sugar
– 1 – egg
– 1 tspn – pure vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp – baking powder
– 1 cup – all purpose flour
– 1/2 cup – butterscotch chips
– Mix together the sugars and the softened butter until combined. Add the egg and vanilla and continue to mix.
– Combine the flour and baking powder until there is a cookie dough like consistency.
– Fold in the butterscotch chips… I always end up adding a few more!
– Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper, spread the mixture evenly inside of it.
Here are a few of my other favorite blondie recipes that I have recently discovered! They sound so yummy that I just have to share them with everyone!
- http://www.gonnawantseconds.com/2012/11/caramel-apple-blondies/ by Gonna Want Seconds has amazingly delicious sounding Caramel Apple Blondies.
- http://www.highheelsandgrills.com/2013/06/coconut-blondies.html by High Heels and Grills mixes it up by incorporating coconut into their recipe. I definitely have a weakness for coconut.
- http://www.sarcasticcooking.com/2014/02/25/kit-kat-caramel-blondies/ by Sarcastic Cooking makes caramel kit lat blondes! Because who does not love chocolate and caramel?
Do you love social media?? Follow me on Twitter!
Thanks for visiting!